The resources listed here does not constitute our endorsement of them. They are listed here for you to use if you choose to use them. If you decide to use these resources, make sure you read their website terms, usage and privacy policies.
If you would like to add a link to this list or to send a correction, please use the Internal Messenger to make your submission to the website Administrator.
Disclaimer of liability
The material and information contained on this Placement Page section is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on this webpage as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.
Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, Edu Online Services, LLC or its associatied websites makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitablility or availability with respect to the Placement Page section on this website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Online Safety - This is a list of Web site resources you may find useful for safe surfing on the Internet.
- The Modern Parents Guide - The Modern Parents Guide is a new series of digital parenting books that offers positive, real-world solutions for managing technology’s impact on your family, home and everyday life.
- Keeping Children Safe Online - Children present unique security risks when they use a computer—not only do you have to keep them safe, you have to protect the data on your computer. By taking some simple steps, you can dramatically reduce the threats.
- Stay Safe Online - The mission of NCSA is to educate and therefore empower a digital society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school, protecting the technology individuals use, the networks they connect to, and our shared digital assets.
- Staying Safe on Social Network Sites - The popularity of social networking sites continues to increase, especially among teenagers and young adults. The nature of these sites introduces security risks, so you should take certain precautions.
- A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety - Protecting our children against the fear of crime and from becoming victims of crime must be a national priority.
Tutoring - This is a list of Web site resources you may find useful for selecting a tutor.
- TutorTalk - A Parent Guide to Choosing a Tutor - This guide is written for parents who want to support their children’s academic development.
- Tips on Choosing a Tutor for a Child with LD - Most parents dream of their children doing well in school, going on to college, and having a successful career.
- Tutoring: A Guide for Parents - As parents, you want to support and help your child attain good grades and strong academic skills.
- Choosing a Tutor for Your Child - Your child with learning disabilities may benefit greatly from the one-on-one attention provided by a qualified tutor.
- A Parents Guide to Choosing Supplemental Education Service Providers - This guide is designed to help parents understand supplemental education services and select a provider that meets their childrens educational needs.
- Resources to Help Students Succeed in School.
Students - This is a list of Web site resources you may find useful for becoming a successful student.
- Top 10 Skills for High-School Students - Whether you are a freshman or a senior, developing the following ten skills will help you achieve success in school, in your chosen career, and in life.
- How To Become A Good Student - This is a guide to becoming a good student. No matter who you are, if you try hard enough you can succeed!
- Paving the Way for Success in High School and Beyond - P/PV tackles critical challenges facing low-income communities by seeking out and designing innovative programs, rigorously testing them and promoting the solutions proven to work.
- - The U.S. Department of Education has developed a number of publications featuring the latest research and most effective practices in subjects such as reading, homework, and staying drug free.
- What Makes a Successful Online Student? - Like the facilitator, the online student possesses unique qualities.