iSessioner.com is very serious about protecting student information. One of the best ways to protect student information is to host iSessioner.com on a secure server (https://www.iSessioner.com). Therefore, all iSessioner.com Web sites are required to be hosted, operated and maintained on a secure server. A secure server is one of many things iSessioner.com will employ to protect student information and to comply with FERPA.
Online Safety - This is a list of Web site resources you may find useful for safe surfing on the Internet.
- The Modern Parents Guide - The Modern Parents Guide is a new series of digital parenting books that offers positive, real-world solutions for managing technology’s impact on your family, home and everyday life.
- Keeping Children Safe Online - Children present unique security risks when they use a computer—not only do you have to keep them safe, you have to protect the data on your computer. By taking some simple steps, you can dramatically reduce the threats.
- Stay Safe Online - The mission of NCSA is to educate and therefore empower a digital society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school, protecting the technology individuals use, the networks they connect to, and our shared digital assets.
- Staying Safe on Social Network Sites - The popularity of social networking sites continues to increase, especially among teenagers and young adults. The nature of these sites introduces security risks, so you should take certain precautions.
- A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety - Protecting our children against the fear of crime and from becoming victims of crime must be a national priority.
- OnGuard Online - OnGuardOnline.gov is a partner in the Stop Think Connect campaign, led by the Department of Homeland Security, and part of the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education, led by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.